When your computer or network fails, who will you call? How fast can they respond? How much will it cost?
Business owners, consider this: How much staff time is wasted dealing with slow computer or system crashes? How much of your time is spent answering software questions for others in the office? And if your system crashes, how do you recover your data? Our Gold & Platinum plans allow us to take care of ALL your technology issues, proactively and efficiently (including reviewing your backups and system health every single day), so you can focus on running your business.
With a starting price of just $20 per month, there is an Unlimited Service Plan that’s right for everyone.
Call us for a quote on the service plan that’s right for you.
Download our Service Plan brochure at bottom of page
Silver – Protected
“What You Need To Keep IT Safe”
Good for: Individuals who want to make sure their computers are properly protected or who want to have frequent carry-in service from the service center.
- Lead Tech: Jim Loftis
- Includes business-grade anti-virus & anti-malware
- Includes 24/7 diagnostic monitoring and alerting
- Includes remote support tool & remote access for client’s use
- Includes 10GB data backup (add’l backup $5 per 10GB)
- Free carry-in service (priority on request)
- Discounted phone, remote & onsite service ($40 per ½ hr, not priority)
Gold – Managed
“We’ll Take Care Of IT”
Good for: Businesses who don’t want their employees to waste time dealing with computer issues & who want a professional IT team watching over their IT needs without surprises.
- Lead Tech: Scott Smith
- Includes all benefits of Silver
- Include unlimited data backup
- Includes free remote and phone support for all employees
- Discounted onsite service with priority scheduling ($35 per ½ hr)
- Includes quarterly network audits and business review meetings
- Must cover all equipment at a given site
- Equipment must meet minimum support criteria
Platinum – Growing
“Make The Most Of IT”
Good for: Business owners who value using technology as a strategic way to improve their productivity and profitability, save money, and surpass their competition.
- Lead Tech: Chip Reaves
- Includes all benefits of Gold
- Includes unlimited onsite for problems, discounted onsite for adds/moves/changes
- Includes advanced ransomware protection (SentinelOne)
- Unlimited staff training with over 85 online courses
- Discounted Office 365
- Vendor management (all tech-related vendor bills reviewed quarterly for cost-savings and selection)
- Strategic advice on business management & IT topics such as online marketing, team collaboration, software/cloud research, and cyber security.
- Monthly management/review meetings